Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gavin's first day of school

Summer is over and school is in session. There has been a lot of excitement this week (mostly for me) as we have been getting ready for school to start. Gavin started second grade and has his first male teacher Mr. Schneider. He was really excited about having a boy teacher. He was a little nervous this morning when I took him but once he saw some familiar faces he seemed to relax. When Gavin got home from school he talked on and on about what a fun day he had and how much he liked his teacher. It made me so happy because Gavin is a boy of few words and I feel like I have to drag information out of him. But today he had lots to say about his first day. I can't wait to hear about tomorrow.




1 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

Wow, what a handsome boy. He's growing up. Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun.