Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gavin's a First Grader!

Gavin started first grade today. He was very excited but also very nervous! They did a lot of rennovating at his school this summer so it was like going to a brand new school. I took him to school and he rode the bus home. I always worry that he will get off at the wrong stop. Today Mark and I waited and waited for him to get off the bus. The bus was really late so I was getting a little worried, but he made it home and had a great first day of school!

Gavin decked out in his new school attire.


Gavin's teacher is Miss Hogg. He loves his new classroom and his new desk.

2 comments:

Richard and Tammy said...

best looking first grader I've ever seen. Good luck Gavin. I am glad you love school.
Love Grandma Binks

Joe and Amy said...

Very cute!

Way to go, getting him to ride the bus! You will really need it in a couple of months!