Friday, January 4, 2008

Cousins

Gavin and Madison had so much fun with their cousins over the holidays. I'm so glad they got to spend time with them. I have such fond memories of playing with my cousins when I was growing up.

Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Hawk's


Gavin, Madison, Abbie and Elijah playing with all of the toys.


Gavin, Madison, and Hobbs at Grandpa and Grandma Binks' house.


Gavin ate a few too many cookies over the holidays. He gains weight just like his mom, it goes straight to his behind.


Jason thought it would be funny if he stuffed pillows down their pants. Not only did it entertain the kids for awhile but we were quite entertained as well. My stomache still hurts from all the laughing!


Madison and Hobbs had so much fun hiding from everyone. There were several times when they were MIA. This was one of their many hiding spots.

1 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

I am so glad you had a nice time! It made me so happy to see Katie there with you all smiling and happy. I'm glad she got there safely. I teared up on Christmas Eve when I found out what happened. i couldn't stop thinking about her....but I guess you know what they say, If it doesn't kill ya it will definitely make you stronger!