Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Two peas in a pod

I just love these two! They are so fun to have around and are getting into everything. They love each other and it is so cute to see them interact. When they wake up in the morning or from their naps during the day all you can hear is giggling. They just sit in their crib and talk and laugh until I go into get them. They are both crawling all over and pulling themselves up to everything. They keep me on my toes and I have had to pry dog food out of their fisted hands more times than I'd like to admit. We have so much fun with these two and just love them to pieces!




3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Kory they are so cute! I always wanted twins. It's nice they have each other to play with.

About the Fam said...

They are so cute! But they sure do look like trouble, I bet they keep you on your toes all day long! Hope we get to see you all soon!

craig and jill said...

The are simply adorable. How fun to have a play mate at all times. Ben (my youngest) is always asking, Mom who can I play with? Even when he left a friends house 5 minutes ago.