Sunday, July 22, 2012

Double Digits



This boy turned 10 years old this month. I can't believe it! He has grown so much this last year including wearing a size 8 in mens shoe. I hope that means he will be tall like his dad. Gavin really wanted a kindle fire for his birthday. We told him that the only way that would happen was if his grandparents went in on it with us. He kept saying he would know he got it if he only had one present to open. So in order to trick him I wrapped a package of his favorite candy and Grandma Binks wrapped a strawberry shortcake movie. All day I told him I didn't want him to be disappointed in his gifts. I could tell he didn't think he was going to get it. So the picture says it all when he opened it. He was really excited about it. The only downfall is his brother and sisters like to use it all the time too. Gavin is such a great kid and we sure love him!

0 comments: