Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was a marathon holiday once again. I guess it's good that they get a lot of use out of their costumes. I have a bin full of costumes that we raided for most of the costumes. But for the first year one of my children was adamant about what they wanted to be for Halloween. I tried and tried to convince Dylan to be tigger but he only wanted to be scooby doo. He was so excited and wore the costume constantly when I brought it home. Gavin was a nerd (a good one I might add), Madison was a vampire queen, and Camryn was a princess and piglet depending on how cold it was. Our Halloween festivities included the trunk or treat, class parties, and the Halloween parade. I was in charge of Madison's party and I sent Mark to Gavin's. They both had a lot of fun and Mark came home telling me their party was better than our party. On Halloween night we went to the parade where the kids got more candy than they knew what to do with.

0 comments: