Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fishing

One of our favorite things we did this year at Grandpa's and Grandma's was go fishing. Grandma has a friend who has a pond on her property. They were out of town so they told us to go fishing. It has been such a long time since I have been fishing and I forgot how much fun it can be (especially if you actually catch fish). Mark was in heaven and so were the kids. Mark, Gavin, and Madison caught plenty of fish. I on the other hand caught one small one but I still had fun. They also had a paddle boat that my mom and I took the kids on. There was also a dock with diving board that the kids jumped off. The water was so nasty and Mark and I still can't believe we let the kids jump in it. But when we thought about it we probably got into some nasty water when we were young too.

0 comments: