Sunday, October 18, 2009

Punkin Patch

We took a trip to Eckert's to get some pumpkins. It was a little muddy but we had a great time. Gavin got chosen to be the counter for the pumpkin cannon and for the pig races. His pig Hamma Montana won and he got the grand prize (a pooping pig). There were rides and a haunted house that the kids loved. We chose pumpkins before we left and I told Gavin and Madison to pick a pumpkin that they would be able to carry. Mark and I were carrying Dylan and Camryn so our hands were full. We searched high and low for two small pumpkins and there weren't any. So Mark and I had a baby in one hand and a pumpkin in the other. It was quite the chore getting back to the wagon and then back to the car. My arms were killing me. I am bound to have some bulging biceps (Mark already has some)before Dylan and Camryn can walk.










0 comments: